Should you need any clarifications, please do feel free to get in touch with us.
Table of contents
1. Skolarli Account Terms
- You must be 18 years of age or older, or at least the age of majority, in the jurisdiction in which you reside or where you use the Services or have the permission of your parent or guardian.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, valid email address and any other information required to complete the registration process.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your registration information is truthful, accurate and complete.
- You acknowledge that Skolarli Edu Labs will use the email address you provide as the primary method of communication.
- You are responsible for the security of your password. Skolarli Edu Labs cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activities and content such as videos, files, data, graphics, photos and links uploaded to your Skolarli Edu Labs account ("Content").
- Violation or breach of any provision of the Terms of Service, as determined in Skolarli Edu Labs's sole discretion, will result in your immediate termination of the Service.
2. Activation of Account
- A Registerant/Subscriber to Skolarli Edu Labs's Services shall be a signatory ("Account Holder") for the purposes of our Terms of Service and shall be the authorized user of any related accounts that we I can give Accounts. Owner related to the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Services on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Services on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- The following general conditions apply to your use of the Services:
- Technical support is only provided to paying Account Owners and is only available via email.
- You are responsible for the conduct on your Account and the conduct of your customers.
- You must ensure that you and your customers do not:
- use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in your use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Canada;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without our express written permission;
- misuse the Services by interfering with their normal operation, or attempting to access them using a method other than through the interfaces and instructions we provide;
- purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use skolar.li or skolar.li trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof;
- circumvent or attempt to circumvent any limitations imposed on your account;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any skolar.li system or network, unless we have given you prior written authorization;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, translate, create derivative works, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to reconstruct, identify or discover any source code, algorithms, underlying ideas or underlying user interface techniques in the Services or any of the software used to provide the Services, or attempt to do so;
- directly or indirectly identify a customer contrary to the terms of any Confidentiality Notice or other privacy setting, or attempt to do so;
- use the Services to collect or store any sensitive information (“Sensitive Information”) including personal health information, banking and credit card information, and if you do use skolar.li to collect, store or otherwise process any Sensitive Information you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws;
- transmit any viruses, malware, or other types of malicious software, or links to such software, through the Services;
- use the Services to infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others, or to commit any unlawful activity;
- attempt to circumvent any license, timing or use restrictions that are built into the Services; or
- lend, resell, lease or sublicense or otherwise use the Services for the benefit of a third party, unless we have given you prior written authorization
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected]
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- If you are on a skolar.li plan with transaction fees and don’t have written consent from skolar.li, you agree not to charge people to access your courses other than by collecting payments on the skolar.li Services. Any attempt to bypass the skolar.li payment system to avoid transaction fees may result in the suspension or cancellation of your account. If you would like to avoid transaction fees please contact us to switch to a plan with no fees.
- We do not knowingly provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 16, you may use our website or the Services only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information and do not use this website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
4. Skolarli Edu Labs Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse our Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Skolarli Edu Labs does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Services.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content or suspend an Account Owner’s access to the Services if they share or otherwise make available Content containing material that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) by an Account Owner or its representatives directed at any Skolarli Edu Labs customer, skolar.li employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We reserve the right to provide our Services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Skolarli Edu Labs employees and contractors may also be Skolarli Edu Labs customers/instructors and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Skolarli Edu Labs retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account Owner, Skolarli Edu Labs reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
5. Liability Limitation
- You further understand and agree that Skolarli Edu Labs shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or example damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profit, goodwill, use, data or other intangible damages resulting from the use or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Skolarli Edu Labs or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with it. to our website, our services, or this agreement (any cause, including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (if any) Skolarli Edu Labs's subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents and employees from any any claim or request, including reasonable attorneys; charges, incurred by a third party as a result of or arising from your breach of this agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party father.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. Services are provided on an ”as is“ and ” subject to availability “ basis without any warranties or conditions, express, implied or statutory.
- Skolarli Edu Labs does not warrant that the Service will be 100% uninterrupted, timely, or error-free.
- Skolarli Edu Labs does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of our Services / AI tools will be accurate or completely reliable.
- Skolarli Edu Labs does not warrant that the quality of any product, service, information or other items you purchase or obtain through the Service will meet your expectations or any errors in the Service. service will be repaired.
- In all cases, the aggregate liability of Skolarli Edu Labs’s for all claims of any nature, including claims arising out of or in connection with this agreement, whether by statute, contract, conduct or any other theory of liability. shall not exceed the lesser of: the fees you pay for the Skolarli Edu Labs services below for the period of one (1) month immediately preceding the date on which the cause of event/action occurred.
6. Intellectual Property and Content
- You retain ownership of all content you submit to the skolar.li website, including whether your content complies with applicable law or regulation.
- By uploading Content, you agree to: (a) grant Skolarli Edu Labs the right to display and store your Content; (b) allow other Internet users to view your Content; and (c) Skolarli Edu Labs may, from time to time, review all Content you have submitted to your Service.
- Any ideas, suggestions, concepts, processes, techniques, questions, answers, code/scripts and other feedback relating to the service, website, service offering, documentation or Our business (andldquo;Feedbackandrdquo;) that you provide to Skolarli Edu Labs will be the property of Skolarli Edu Labs and you waive any claims you may have regarding property, compensation, currency or otherwise, for providing your Comments and for Skolarli Edu Labs's use of your Comments;
- You hereby grant Skolarli Edu Labs a non-exclusive right to use your trade name, trademark, service mark, trade dress and logo to promote the Skolarli Edu Labs services.
- We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties except as required in the course of providing our services. andldquo; Informationandrdquo secret; include any material or information that you provide to us that is not publicly known. Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain when we received it; (b) falls into the public domain after we receive it through no fault of ours; (c) we receive from someone other than you without violating our or their confidentiality obligations; (d) we are required by law to disclose; or (e) that you have consented to or requested disclosure by us.
- If you delete content, delete your account, or if these Terms of Service are terminated, we will be permitted to retain a copy, including your archives, confidential information or any other information. any information relating to your account (including content and personal information) if such retention is necessary to meet our legal and compliance obligations.
7. Payment of Fees
- Acceptable Use
- You will comply with the Acceptable Use Policy. Specifically, you will not:
- use or launch any automated system, including, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional browser;
- use the Subscription Services in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any of our websites or interferes with any other party’s use of the Subscription Services;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Subscription Services;
- make the Services available to anyone other than authorized Users;
- sell, resell, rent or lease the Services unless explicitly permitted in the relevant Order Form;
- use the Services to store or transmit infringing, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, or to store or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights;
- use the Services to store or transmit malicious code;
- access the Subscription Services other than through the interface provided by us;
- create derivative works based on the Services or the Software unless we have been explicitly authorized by you;
- reverse engineer the Services or the Software or access the Services in order to: (a) build a competitive product or service, or (b) copy any features, functions or graphics of the Services; or
- use the Subscription Services for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful under applicable laws or prohibited by under these Terms of Service.
- You will comply with the Acceptable Use Policy. Specifically, you will not:
- 8. Service Usage Limitations
- Use of the Service may be limited by the criteria specified at https://www.skolar.li/pricing and or may be further described in the relevant Order Form. Some examples of limits are: the number of unique users that can access the skolar.li platform, the number of emails you can send in a month, the number of courses and nbsp that can be managed, the number of number of students or instructors may have added, andnbsp; number of days after which the visit data will be deleted and the number of landing pages that can be archived.
- Service Overuse
- We reserve the right to monitor and examine your use of the Services to determine whether use complies with the relevant Service Usage Limits. Any excessive use of the Service, if technically permitted, will be brought to your attention and may result in additional charging or suspension of the Rate Rated Service, or both.
- Intimation of Unauthorized Use
- You are responsible for ensuring that the Services are used in accordance with these Terms of Service and will notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or Usersandrsquo; username and password by sending an email to [email protected]
9. Service and price modification
- Prices for using skolar.li are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Skolarli Edu Labs. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the skolar.li Site (skolarli.com) or the administration menu of your skolar.li site via an announcement.
- Skolarli Edu Labs reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Skolarli Edu Labs shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
10. Term, renewal, suspension and termination
- Term. This Agreement is effective from the Effective Date (or, for Online Customers, the date of registration on the Website) and will continue for the subscription term paid for. Service plans begin on the start date specified in the applicable SOF (or, for online customers, the date of registration on the website) and continue for the subscription term specified therein.
- Renewal. Unless a party gives written notice of non-renewal at least sixty (60) days prior to the expiration of the relevant Subscription Term, Service Plans will automatically renew for a period equal to the previous Subscription Term or one year (whichever is shorter). Skolarli Edu Labs reserves the right to increase the Fees at the beginning of each Subscription Term.
- Suspension. Skolarli Edu Labs may suspend Customer’s access to the Services, Software, Mobile Apps and/or Customer’s Account, on the following grounds: (i) late payment/non-payment of undisputed Fees, per the process noted in Section 5(b) above; (ii) non-renewal of the Services by Customer; (iii) Customer’s or its Users’ breach of Section 2 (Use Restrictions); or (iv) in the event suspension is deemed necessary by Skolarli Edu Labs to prevent or address the introduction of Malicious Software (as defined in Section 8.b below), a security incident, or other harm to Customer, Skolarli Edu Labs, or Skolarli Edu Labs' other customers. Skolarli Edu Labs will notify Customer of any such suspension. Skolarli Edu Labs will use diligent efforts to attempt to limit, where commercially feasible, the suspension to affected Users or Skolarli Edu Labs Technology, and will immediately restore the availability of the same as soon as the issues leading to the suspension are resolved. Such suspension will in no way affect Customer’s other obligations under this Agreement.
- Termination for Cause. Either party may terminate this Agreement by written notice to the other party in the event that (i) such other party materially breaches this Agreement and does not cure such breach within thirty (30) days of such notice, or (ii) immediately in the event the other party becomes the subject of a petition in bankruptcy or any other proceeding relating to insolvency, receivership, liquidation or assignment for the benefit of creditors.
- Free Trial Customers. Upon the expiration of Customer’s free trial, Skolarli Edu Labs may immediately suspend Customer’s access to the Services. Customer must export Customer Data before the end of the free trial or Customer Data will be permanently deleted. skolar.li will have no obligation to maintain, store or otherwise retain Customer Data beyond the end of the free trial period.
- Data Export. Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement or any SOF for any reason, Customer’s access to the Services, Software, Mobile Apps, APIs and other skolar.li Technology will terminate. Skolarli Edu Labs strongly recommends that Customer export all Customer Data before Customer closes Customer’s Account. Customer agrees, following the termination or expiration of this Agreement or an unrenewed Subscription Term, that Customer Data will be retained or deleted in accordance with the Supplemental Terms, as applicable to Customer. Where Customer Data is retained by Skolarli Edu Labs and can be exported, and provided that Customer is current on its payment obligations as described in Section 5, Customer may contact Skolarli Edu Labs within seven (7) days following the effective date of termination to have Skolarli Edu Labs export Customer’s Customer Data. Customer Data cannot be recovered once it is deleted.
11. Refund Policy
- Skolarli Edu Labs does not issue refunds. We urge you to make full use of the free trial account to test if skolar.li suits your business needs